A big thank you to AJ Gallagher and Hesta for their generous prizes.
Overall winner: $200 prize donated by AJ Gallagher
Runner up: $100 prize donated by HESTA
Awards will also be given to a WINNER and HIGHLY COMMENDED entry from each of the following categories (generously donated by Anglicare and Marymead):
- Poetry Writing: Grades 3-4
- Story Writing: Grades 3-4
- Poetry Writing: Grades 5-6
- Story Writing: Grades 5-6
- Poetry Writing: Grades 7-8
- Story Writing: Grades 7-8
- Winner: Grades 9-10
- Highly Commended: Grades 9-10
- winning school/s for overall participation (in terms of general quality and number of entries)
Locally focused. Nationally resourced. Internationally represented.
Arthur J. Gallagher, the world’s fourth largest insurance broking and risk management company, expanded its presence in Australia through the acquisition of OAMPS Insurance Brokers in 2014. www.ajg.com.au
HESTA is the industry super fund for health and community services. Since 1987, HESTA has grown to become the largest super fund dedicated to this industry. Today we have more than 800,000 members and $34 billion in assets. www.hesta.com.au